Our Vision: "Faith. Family. Community."
"The mission of Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church is to proclaim and live the Orthodox Christian Faith in its fullness as faithful members of the Body of Christ."
This sacred mission is fulfilled in the Holy Spirit through the following expressions of ministry:
- A worship ministry which nurtures the faithful through regular participation in the sacred services and holy mysteries of the Church.
- A teaching ministry which strives to educate and inspire the faithful through the Sacred Scriptures and Holy Tradition of the Church.
- An outreach ministry which fulfills the command of Jesus Christ to reach out to the sick and needy, to serve the least of our brethren, and to spread the Gospel both locally and throughout the world.
- A hospitality ministry, which welcomes visitors and new members to the community with love and respect, and which actively embraces the parish’s involvement with other churches.
- A fellowship ministry, which provides a variety of opportunities for all members of the parish to share in activities with one another through appropriate cultural, social and educational events that reflect the life, faith and cultural heritage of the community.
- A stewardship ministry which engenders the faithful dedication of the time, talents and treasures of parishioners in support of the ministries of the Church to the glory of God.
In accepting this mission we acknowledge and confess that it is not in our power alone to accomplish this divine and sacred work. We will succeed only through the use of our own God-given gifts blessed by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God the Father, and the communion and fellowship of the Holy Spirit.
Unanimously adopted November 7, 1999
The Development of our Mission Statement
Want to learn more about the process Holy Trinity Church embraced in the development of her Mission Statement? Read about it in a special report: pdf Holy Trinity Mission Statement Presentation and History ( 1.10 MB )