THE HOLY TRINITY GREEK FESTIVAL IS BACK FOR FULL IN-PERSON OPERATION!
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 1 - SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2022 - 11am-9pm daily
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING ALL OUR FRIENDS BACK!
Great news: The Holy Trinity "Taste of Greece" Festival is back with all the great food, entertainment and vendors you have come to love over the years. The hard-working volunteers are already busy preparing to receive thousands of friends and neighbors with open arms and warm smiles!
pdf CLICK HERE FOR THE TASTE OF GREECE 2022 FLYER AND MENU (491 KB) and post it in your home so you're sure to rememeber!
With thanks always for your support of Holy Trinity Church and our Greek Festival and looking forward to seeing you all September 1-4, we remain,
The Holy Trinity Church Family
Greek Festival FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Where are you located?
Our address is 985 Providence Boulevard at the corner of Babcock Boulevard and Cumberland Road in McCandless Township, PA. We are across from UPMC Passavant and LaRoche College (9000 Babcock Boulevard), next to the McCandless Crossing complex.
2. Where can I park?
We have limited on-site parking, but we’re also running continuous shuttles shuttle buses from the UPMC Passavant GREEN Lot (Wed-Fri 5pm-11pm; Sat-Sun 10am-11pm).
3. Is there a charge to enter the festival?
Never! It’s always free to look around and enjoy the music, dancing, and vendors.
4. What will you be serving?
The full menu is available by clicking here: Holy Trinity Taste of Greece 2022 Flyer with Menu. Here are some of the favorites.
- Souvlaki – Cubes of marinated, pork served grilled on a skewer
- Moussaka – Layers of potato, eggplant, and perfectly seasoned ground meat topped with a rich, creamy Béchamel sauce
- Souzoukakia – Greek baked meatballs simmered in a tomato-wine sauce
- Spanakopita – Layers of phyllo dough filled with a mixture of spinach, green onion,egg, and a blend of feta, ricotta, parmesan, and cottage cheeses
- Tiropita – Layers of phyllo dough filled with a mixture of feta, ricotta, parmesan, and cream cheeses
- Traditional Pork Yeero – Slow-roasted gyro meat (beef/lamb) wrapped in grilled pita bread. Topped with tomatoes, onions, lettuce, and tzatziki sauce
- Chicken Pita – Slices of marinated chicken wrapped in grilled pita bread. Topped with tomatoes, onions, lettuce, and tzatziki sauce.
- ...and LOTS MORE!
5. Do you accept credit cards?
We accept cash, checks, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard.
6. Is the facility accessible?
All areas of the facility are accessible. There are a limited number of accessible parking spaces on-site, but we would suggest using the shuttle buses from the UPMC Passavant Green Lot (Wed-Fri 5pm-11pm; Sat-Sun 10am-11pm). All shuttles are designed for handicap use and will drop off at the entrance to the church - closer than most of the parking spaces on-site!
7. Is there an entertainment schedule?
There will be a Greek band playing nightly, from 6pm - close. The HOPE, JOY, and GOYA student ministries will be dancing – days and times TBD.
8. Do you offer carryout?
You are welcome to ask any server to pack up your order for takeout, and we will do our best to make sure that it stays warm until you get home!
9. Can I phone in my order or order online?
No, we do not accept orders by phone or online.
10. Will I be able to tour the church?
Yes, we will be happy to give you a tour of our beautiful Holy Trinity Church. Church tours are offered at 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm and 8pm daily. The church is open for visitation and prayer from 11am-9pm.